OPEN, BOOK ONLINE
Read our Haircut-Covid Protocol
COVID-19 Preparedness Plan for Brat Pack Salon – August 25, 2020
All personal service businesses are required to comply with COVID-19 facility-specific safety practices, mandated by the State, Department of Health, CDC, OSHA and Labor and Industries.
Brat Pack staff and customers are required to wear masks prior to entry into the salon and while in the salon. The ONLY exception is for children UNDER the age of 3. To help protect the health of staff and customers, we cannot make exceptions for personal beliefs, doctor’s notes, uncooperative children, etc.
Social Distancing and Salon Visit Protocol
- Clients will self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 prior to appointment. Please do not come in if you have ANY sickness, including a runny nose.
- We can have 50% occupancy in the salon which equates to 3 stylists, 3 children, 3 parents or guardians (one per child), and one receptionist, for a total of 10 people at any given time, to adhere to proper social distancing.
- Upon arrival and before leaving your vehicle put on your mask and please call the salon to notify us that you are here. Call 425.883.1006. Press 1 to be directed immediately to the front desk.
- Please stay in your vehicle while waiting for your appointment.
- All customers and staff will have their temperature checked before entering the salon. If there is the presence of a temperature of 100 they will be asked to leave the salon.
- Client & Parent will wash hands for at least 20 seconds prior to service. We provide a portable sink located outside and require all clients to wash before entering.
- We are required to adhere to proper social distancing while in the salon. After consultation with the stylist, parent must sit in designated chairs marked with an orange cone to represent it is clean & sanitized.
- Parent is not allowed to stand next to their child during the haircut, unless the child requires restraint or assistance to complete the haircut safely.
- No additional guests (infants, siblings, other parent etc.) may enter the salon without an appointment at the same time.
- Children are allowed in the salon only if they have an appointment and only during the time of their appointment.
- The salon’s styling stations are spaced for proper social distancing.
Please notify us if you develop COVID-19 within 14 days of your last visit.
We will notify you immediately if there is a possibility you may have been exposed to COVID-19 while in our salon.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Brat Pack Team