JUNE 12TH REOPENING. BOOK ONLINE
Read our Haircut-Covid Protocol
It has been a while and we look forward to your visit, however things have changed. Salons are required by the state to follow some very strict guidelines, so please read before you arrive.
Side Note: If you aren’t aware, we offer haircuts for the entire family, including Mom and Dad.
Brat Pack Salon is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment. The goal is to mitigate the transmission of Covid-19 in our salon and in the community. This requires full cooperation among our staff and our clients. We are following all safety measures required and those recommended from OSHA, CDC and The Cosmetology board to ensure best practices.
- Clients will self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 prior to appointment. If you have a fever of 100°F or higher, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches or new loss of taste or smell, we will reschedule your appointment for a later date. Please do not come in if you have ANY sickness, including a runny nose.
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. Call us when you arrive 425 883-1006. Plan on waiting in your car until your scheduled time as we are unable to offer a waiting room at this time. We will do our best to run on time but with the new safety measures and cleaning protocols you may need to wait a little bit.
- Client, Parent and Stylist will be required to wear a face mask in salon.
- Client, Parent and Stylist will wash hands for at least 20 seconds prior to service.
- One client at a time will be allowed to enter the salon, with the exception of two people from the same household including parent/caregiver, who will also wear a face mask. Only clients receiving services may enter the salon (no siblings allowed in the salon). Everyone entering the salon will have their temperature taken. If the client and/or parent temperature is 100°F or higher, we will need to deny access to the salon.
- Client will be provided with a clean cape and clean towels. Stylist will wear a clean smock or apron for each client.
- All surfaces will be cleaned and disinfected between clients.
- Stylist will be screened for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 each morning. If a staff member has a fever of 100°F or higher, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle aches or new loss of taste or smell, Brat Pack may need to cancel your appointment with little notification. We will do our best to rebook you with another stylist before canceling any appointments.
Please notify us if you develop COVID-19 within 14 days of your last visit.
We will notify you immediately if there is a possibility you may have been exposed to COVID-19 while in our salon.
Thank you for your cooperation,
Brat Pack Team